Read Memorial Field
We welcome all pilots with current AMA membership to fly with us. Please contact an officer or club member before planning to fly. Visiting pilots are limited to 3 flying visits to the field, after that we ask that you consider applying for membership.
Flying Types and Styles:
- Fixed wing, helicopter and multi-rotors
- Sport, pattern, 3D, combat, scale and semi-autonomous
- Electric, glow and gas power
- Any AMA legal aircraft when operated in accordance w/ AMA and club rules
- Surface craft welcome in designated areas (boats on the pond and cars/ trucks away from the runway and pits area)
- Low power model rockets welcome when coordinated with model aircraft operations and flown in accordance with National Association of Rocketry (NAR) rules
Non-Flying guests are always welcome if the gate is open. Make sure you introduce yourself and inquire about involvement in our hobby. Learn more about our intro pilot training program.