When & Where
Saturday May 10, 2014
Starting at 8:00 A.M.
At The Georgetown Aero Modelers Field
This Is A Fun Fly Event
So Come And Enjoy Some Great Flying
Landing Fee Is $20.00 And Includes
A Pilot's Lunch
Current AMA Membership Is Required
Breakfast Items Will Be Available For Purchase
As Well As Lunch Items And Drinks
For Further Information Please Contact Gary Fisher at:
Directions to the G.A.M.A. Field:
1. Go north of Georgetown on I35 and take exit 268.
2. Go 1 mile north on the I35 frontage road to FM 972.
3. Turn right on FM 972 and go 1.33 miles to CR 141.
4. Turn right on CR 141 and go 0.7 miles to the
5. Charolias Guice Farms (Sign is missing, only the
frame is left) at 655 CR 141.
6. Turn right onto the dirt road and go 0.37 miles down
the dirt road, going past the house on the right.
7. The field will be straight in front of you on the other
side of the tree line.
To use driving directions on a GPS, use 655 CR 141, Georgetown as the destination.
This will take you to the start of the dirt road to the field, using GPS coordinates
without a street address will lead you off down a private road on the opposite side
of the entrance to our field.